ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global leader in providing complex and tailored relocation and moving services to well-known corporations in more than 150 countries over the world. Company history started in 1928 and thanks to the expertise, understanding the individual relocation needs, values and innovations, our client has diversified the portfolio of services and has expanded across continents.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating and growing since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Team.
The Junior Financial Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day financial activity of an assigned client portfolio. You will be managing the accuracy and integrity of the financial data related to client’s relocation program, timely and accurate invoicing of all expenses, and management of the month/quarter/year-end pre-sorting processes. You will ensure that expense payments are audited to relocation policies and client contracts. This position includes daily interaction with Client Service delivery team, client’s internal/external accounting, payroll or tax departments.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Check that expenses are audited to company policies and clients‘ contracts
- Audit and process global supplier and third party payments and invoices
- Communicate with operations for approvals and exceptions
- Manage monthly and quarterly deadlines and routines
- Ensure that all payments are correctly coded for both classification and taxability
- Preparation of invoicing to clients
- Responsible for preparation and reporting of complex client financial data
- Prepare ad-hoc reports per client requests
- Assist in training and projects (mentoring for on-the-job training, employee development and acting as a subject matter expert)
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant is preferred
- Previous work experience within a similar finance role or in administration is a big plus
- Advanced to fluent level of English
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Detail and process-oriented, good analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work in a team and deadline driven environment
- 30.000 CZK – 38.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Accessible and supportive management
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Office building in the centre of Prague
About People Place
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Relations Manager
Mobile: +420 775 446 667