ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global leader in providing complex and tailored relocation and moving services to well-known corporations in more than 150 countries over the world. Company history started in 1928 and thanks to the expertise, understanding the individual relocation needs, values and innovations, our client has diversified the portfolio of services and has expanded across continents.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Department.
WHAT IS THE POSITION ABOUT
The Team Leader of our Client Finance Team is responsible for managing the daily activities of the Client Finance Analysts. This leadership position is managing to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial transactions, financial data and reporting produced by the team members. This position includes preparation and handling of trainings, day-to-day supervision activities, hiring and performance reviews of the team.
Within this role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
* Manage team members’ performance through mentoring, performance reviews and meetings
* Directly responsible for the hiring of all team members
* Supervise and mentor all team members to achieve all team metrics and responsibilities
* Manage and ensure the quality of the work product and responsible for workload
* Work on projects to enhance efficiencies and client satisfaction
* Training of new team members as well as skill development of existing staff in servicing the day-to-day client activities
* Partner with other departments, understanding new clients’ needs
* Understanding company’s capabilities to deliver the invoicing and financial reporting requirements requested by new clients
* Provide support to sales and account management for client presentations
* Occasional business travel is required
* University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is required
* Minimum 2 years of team leading experience in financial business role
* Knowledge in any of the following areas is not necessary, but desirable: Accounting Principles and Guidelines, Accounts Payables and Receivables
* Control Mechanisms, Relocation Policies and Programs, Expense Management, Basic Payroll and Income Tax
* Fluent level of English (written and spoken)
* Ability to work successfully in a team environment
* Well developed problem solving, people management and conflict resolution skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Competitive salary and extensive corporate benefits package
* Permanent employment contract
* All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
* Positive, social & international working environment
* Accessible and supportive management
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Social events and team building activities
* Office building in the centre of Prague
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Branch Operations Manager
+420 777 367 373