The business world continues to expand in an incredible pace and the mobility of workforces has increased commensurately. Our clients’ unique approach to meeting this demand has always been simple yet innovative: Understanding perfectly the individual relocation needs of each corporation and each employee, while growing and changing its services alongside the market.
Bolstering its service offering through a series of key acquisitions and network expansions — including partnering with market leaders moving vehicle lines. Ensuring the right tools are in place before, during and after, our client has always been prepared to be the answer for every relocation — domestic or international, large or small.
Today, our client continues to grow on the understanding that the needs of every business and each relocation are different. Knows that the success of a relocation depends as much on meeting an employee’s satisfaction as on the needs of the company. And using a service model that puts caring for the client and their employees at the center, offerings tailored to a company’s culture — leading to the highest quality results, time after time.
Our clients’ team works globally to provide the best service locally — a company that is everything you need, everywhere you need it.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Department.
The Team Leader of our Client Finance Team is responsible for managing the daily activities of the Client Finance Analysts. This leadership position is managing to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial transactions, financial data and reporting produced by the team members. This position includes preparation and handling of trainings, day-to-day supervision activities, hiring and performance reviews of the team.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage team members’ performance through mentoring, performance reviews and meetings
- Directly responsible for the hiring of all team members
- Supervise and mentor all team members to achieve all team metrics and responsibilities
- Manage and ensure the quality of the work product and responsible for workload
- Work on projects to enhance efficiencies and client satisfaction
- Training of new team members as well as skill development of existing staff in servicing the day-to-day client activities
- Partner with other departments, understanding new clients’ needs and understanding company’s capabilities to deliver the invoicing and financial reporting requirements requested by new clients
- Provide support to sales and account management for client presentations
- Occasional business travel is required
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of team leading experience in financial business role
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is not necessary, but desirable: Accounting Principles and Guidelines, Accounts Payables and Receivables,
- Auditing and Control Mechanisms, Relocation Policies and Programs, Expense Management, Basic Payroll and Income Tax
- Fluent level of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Well developed problem solving, people management and conflict resolution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- 50.000 – 55.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including financial bonus, 5 weeks of holidays, sick days and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Accessible and supportive management
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Office building in the centre of Prague
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.