General Ledger Accountant
The General Ledger is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information that impacts Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Statements. This position plays a critical part in the company’s month-end close process resulting in completing accurate financial statements. As a General Ledger Accountant you will be responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation, US GAAP standards, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
As an Intercompany Specialist you will be responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation and US GAAP standards.
The Ledger Maintenance Specialist is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of master data ensuring data integrity standards within SAP.
Accounts Payable Specialist
As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements. You will be predominantly focused on the proactive review of all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment, providing assurance with respect to company principles compliance and monitoring the supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date. You will be working closely with other teams responsible for other aspects of the process, such as data collection and reporting.
Labour Accounting Specialist
The Labour Accounting Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely transactions related to employee time entries according to agreed standards. All employee data has to be released correctly prior to month-end closing. All queries and issues related to time entry are handled in a flexible, timely, and responsible manner, and must comply with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) requirements.
Payroll Accountant is responsible for monthly reconciliation of payroll balance sheets and P&L accounts and preparation of GL reports. Further responsibilities are executing payroll and preparing various payments, reports, and resolving queries from management, controlling and employees. The Payroll Accountant supports regular audits of payroll accounts.
Requirements for all the positions:
– University degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics or Business Administration with financial focus
– Accounting knowledge and experience is preferred
– Experience in a Shared Service Center would be a great advantage
– Good understanding of finance policies and procedures
– Advanced Excel knowledge; SAP would be an advantage
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German or French would be a great advantage)
– Good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
– Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
– Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key
– Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements
Our clients offer:
– Very competitive remuneration.
– Extensive corporate benefits package including home office and 25 days of holiday
– Free refreshments in the workplace.
– Social events and team building activities.
– Extensive training and coaching.
– Perspective projects with an international scope.
– Positive and social working environment.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
'I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art :)'
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic