Our partner is a Fortune 400 listed company. A globally well-known corporation serving over 600,000 clients worldwide and providing organizations of all types with business outsourcing solutions and compliance expertise in the area of Human Resources and Recruitment. Remaining to be one of the World’s most diverse and innovative companies to work for today and ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies, as an employer, we value your expertise and reward you with career development opportunities within a welcoming and multinational working environment.
* 32.000 to 37.000 CZK per month (Depending on experience)
* Attractive corporate benefit package.
* Regular career progression.
* A stable permanent employment in a friendly & international working environment.
* Extensive training and coaching in HR.
* Continuous professional & personal development.
* Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
* Perspective projects with an international scope.
* Regular social events and team building activities.
* Free refreshments in the workplace.
* Offices in a brand new building with all necessary employee amenities.
* Centric location to public transportation.
This roles provides an opportunity for someone, who is looking to work as part of a team and manage their own workload. A part of this role includes customer interaction via phone and email. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
By joining our French Team, you will also be responsible for the administration part of the job by accurately processing employee attendances, absences and holiday’s records in order to be able to calculate salaries at the end of the month. You will be responsible for having all relevant information accounted and all auxiliary system requirements are met (eg, tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, pension and stock record keeping). You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision that takes around 3 months before you start working independently.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
* University Degree or Secondary School.
* Previous experience working in an office environment would be a great advantage.
* Advanced level of English and upper-intermediate level of French.
* MS Office user knowledge.
* Detail-oriented person with good problem solving skills.
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
* Proactive personality with good communication skills.
* Customer-oriented mindset.
* Strong motivation for HR
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.