We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
* 32.000 CZK – 37.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
* Extensive corporate benefits package.
* International working environment.
* All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
* Accessible and supportive management.
* Free refreshments in the workplace.
* Social events and team building activities.
* State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
Within this role you will work together with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives responding to employee inquiries, process HR transactions, and administer standardized functions in order to reduce HRBP and COE involvement in administrative tasks.
Within your role your responsibilities will be:
* Helping employees, answering their questions and advising about standard HR processes
* Administration of HR processes such as special employee payments, employee rewards, mobility etc.
* Promoting consistent process, practice and policy administration within the company policy, procedures and country specific jurisdiction, and any other applicable legal guidelines.
* Raising issues with the Team Lead or HR Business Partner, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues.
* Taking ownership of, and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/Payroll/Finance functions as required.
* Data management, case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
* Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field
* Strong motivation for the field of Human Resources
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Czech and English
* Case management expertise
* The ability to manage multiple tasks
* A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
* Must be able to successfully interact with all departments
* Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
* Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.