Our partner is a Fortune 400 listed company. A globally well-known corporation serving over 600,000 clients worldwide and providing organizations of all types with business outsourcing solutions and compliance expertise in the area of Human Resources and Recruitment. Remaining to be one of the World’s most diverse and innovative companies to work for today and ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies, as an employer, we value your expertise and reward you with career development opportunities within a welcoming and multinational working environment.
* 32.000 to 37.000 CZK per month (Depending on experience)
* Attractive corporate benefit package.
* Regular career progression.
* A stable permanent employment in a friendly & international working environment.
* Extensive training and coaching in HR.
* Continuous professional & personal development.
* Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
* Perspective projects with an international scope.
* Regular social events and team building activities.
* Free refreshments in the workplace.
* Offices in a brand new building with all necessary employee amenities.
* Centric location to public transportation.
This roles provides an opportunity for someone, who is looking to work as part of a team and manage their own workload. A part of this role includes customer interaction via phone and email. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
By joining our French Team, you will also be responsible for the administration part of the job by accurately processing employee attendances, absences and holiday’s records in order to be able to calculate salaries at the end of the month. You will be responsible for having all relevant information accounted and all auxiliary system requirements are met (eg, tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, pension and stock record keeping). You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision that takes around 3 months before you start working independently.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
* University Degree or Secondary School.
* Previous experience working in an office environment would be a great advantage.
* Advanced level of English and upper-intermediate level of French.
* MS Office user knowledge.
* Detail-oriented person with good problem solving skills.
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
* Proactive personality with good communication skills.
* Customer-oriented mindset.
* Strong motivation for HR
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Branch Operations Manager
+420 777 367 373