ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence.
The role of the People Continuity Expert is to plan, coordinate and execute the People Cycle processes within Europe Zone. You will be working in a close collaboration with the Learning & Talent Lead and the People Cycle Support Team Lead in Prague.
Within this role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Execute People Cycle Processes, by supporting the Learning & Talent Lead
- Create the Communication Plan for the next year cycle following the Global guidelines
- Pro-actively come up with improvement ideas for the people cycle, escalate issues/risks to the Manager to ensure timely resolution
- Collaborate with other departments within and between BSC to ensure effective and timely end to end process execution
- Talent Management Strategy: understand the talent management strategy and create training materials, suggest talent management program adjustment
- Overall Performance Monitoring: analyze the result of the competency appraisals
- Train and communicate employees and managers in Organizational Performance Review (ORP)
- Define OPR meeting schedules, list of meeting participants and ensure the high quality of the meeting presentations
- Guarantee that all employees are rated during OPR process
- Being the Centre of Excellence for Talent Management: understand the rules and requirements for the process and follow up on a monthly basis with the different stakeholders
- Track and monitor the results on a monthly basis with the stakeholders (
- Reporting the results
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Degree in related fields (Economics, HR or relevant) or experience within a related field is a must
- Previous experience in HR or relevant project management type of role
- Knowledge of People Processes, Talent Management and Master Data Process is an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English (both spoken and written); any other European language is a great advantage
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to present effectively via PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders, customer oriented mindset
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proactive, flexible, stress resistant, results oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Good leadership skills
- Strong sense for teamwork
- Attractive salary 45.000 – 47.000 CZK/ gross (depending on experience)
- Generous corporate benefit package and financial bonus
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
About People Place
ABOUT PEOPLE PLACE
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Relations Manager
Mobile: +420 775 446 667