We work with a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics just to name very few of the many sectors among their business portfolio. Holding operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, this corporation is globally recognized as the “next generation” business consulting market player. Proudly ranked among the most innovative companies to work for by reputable magazines like The Wall Street Journal. A truly unique opportunity to be part of a corporation in market expansion venture.
- Requirements gathering, conducting workshops, building migration plans
- Establishing and leading scheduled calls, driving knowledge transfer activities, capturing actions and risks, Inform the defined working group of important updates and set priorities to achieve expected results
- Create WI, BOSCARDS, Process Maps, Escalation Routes, Contact Routes, etc
- Build and sustain Statement of Work, Governance, Meetings Minutes
- Conduct follow up reviews and lessons learnt
- Outline areas for process improvement
- Participate in full WD – GHR Implementation once approval to transition Offshore to CSS Operating Model
- Assign tasks as per ownership, expertise and available (back-up) capacities
- Delegate particular tasks to Team Members (TMs) upon agreement with management
- Proactively coordinate and monitor workflow by means of available tool
- Provides support to TMs as necessary to improve workload balance and effectiveness
- Ensure process knowledge is duly documented and maintained up to date at all times
- Identify training needs to support overall quality of service
- Instigate knowledge updates as appropriate
- Monitor individual and group’s performance and provide recommendations to management
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures within the realm
- Assist TMs in meeting deadlines, serve as first escalation point for operational issues, provide regular feedback on performance to management
- Report main accomplishments and ongoing activities on a weekly basis
- Sustain Governance and cooperation
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Experience preferably in a shared services or COE model
- Experience in HR and/or Payroll
- People Management
- Project Migration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion is critical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and communicative knowledge of German / French
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional Service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Problem solving capability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
To apply, please send me your CV and/or contact me directly.
I look forward to talking to you.
Talent Recruitment Support Consultant
Mobile: +420 605 247 928
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.