We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
- 33.000 CZK – 38.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
The Human Resources Shared Services department partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. The HR Specialist’s responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific CSS HR process/scope areas, such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, leave of absence, joining and leaving, personnel details changes, alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs), and successful team partnership across H2R.
Within the role your responsibilities will be:
- Investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries
- Interpreting company policies and procedures, and advising employees and managers accordingly
- Leveraging standardized global processes, tools, and technologies to ensure a quality service
- Case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation
- Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
- Partnering with level 1 and 2 colleagues on areas of multiple touch points
- Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles
- Suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
- Participating in projects and migrations as needed
- Taking ownership and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/Payroll/DM/Finance functions as required
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous HR experience, preferably in a Shared Services or HR Centres of Excellence environment, or a strong motivation for the field
- Case management expertise
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional languages are advantageous)
- Must be able to successfully interact with all CSS departments
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
About People Place
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Section Team Leader
+420 773 795 959