YOUR ROLE WILL BE
This is a great opportunity for you if you enjoy working with numbers and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following Procedures Agreed with the clients. If you are looking for a team That will value your expertise and reward you with development and career progression, Then this is an opportunity for you!
As a Payroll Specialist with French you will be Responsible for Timely and Accurate processing of payrolls for French clients. You will get the opportunity to develop your analytical skills and your knowledge Regarding French Legislation payroll as full training will be provided.
You will be provided with all Relevant training and supervision and That Takes from 3 to 6 months before you start working independently.
- Reviewing and processing client’s payrolls records (current Employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Ensuring That all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (eg, tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, pension and stock record keeping)
- Following Established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
- Responsibility for running appropriate` reports, analyzing data, and determining Necessary Corrective actions
- Effectively applying client payroll policies and Procedures
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and Accurate
- Serve as a point of contact for your client’s Payroll, Accounting and Human Resources department
YOUR PROFILE SHOULD BE
- University Degree or Secondary School
- Previous experience working in an office environment Would be an advantage but not Necessary.
- Detail oriented person with good problem solving skills, accuracy and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Service orientation with good telephone skills
- Good Written communication skills
- Good level of English and upper intermediate level of French
WE OFFER YOU
- A Competitive basic salary and benefits package Extensive corporate. Including language courses.
- Permanent employment contract
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive training, coaching and Further Career Development
- State of the art office building in Prague center
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and Team Building Activities
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive social and working environment.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
'I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art :)'
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic