We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
- 36.000 to 45.000 DOE* (depending on experience)
- Full corporate benefits package.
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
Our Finance Team is responsible for managing incoming cash and monitoring customer accounts. We are looking for a colleague who enjoys building relationships with internal & external customers as well as analyzing and resolving problems. We offer personal and professional growth & development in a supportive working environment.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts & follow up on all outstanding items
- External communication with client’s finance & accounts payable departments
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of invoice queries from both internal & external sources
- Processing and managing incoming payments in SAP
- Internal communication with senior finance and project managers
- Checking invoices to ensure that all relevant information is present
- Unidentified payment investigation
- Conference call participation
- Cash & Debt reporting
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by Team Lead
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- University degree is preferred
- Previous experience on similar position is an advantage but not a must
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes is a plus
- Advanced to fluent level of English and Dutch (both verbal and written)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Proactive and positive approach
To apply, please send us your CV.
Talent Recruitment Consultant
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Talent Recruitment Support Consultant
mobile +420 606 247 928
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 120 00