WHO YOU WILL WORK FOR
A leader in the banking and capital markets sector, providing financial services for domestic and international markets for customers across 90 countries. With a human capital of professionals assisting nearly 3,000 customers worldwide to ensure efficient and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations. Throughout 45 years of our continuous growth and development solutions, this corporation has become a global player on the financial stock market, with operations across multiple locations worldwide including Prague.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure the daily index calculation and configuration; monitor consistency and correctness of those, as well as distribution and communication to customers and third-party providers
- Monitor data feeds; identity changes and coordinate solutions
- Manage research and implementation of corporate actions for equity
- Manage data: sourcing, organizing corporate events, reference and ownership data
- Coordinates on-going index changes and performs periodic reviews of the STOXX and (DAX) indices
- Ensure update of data and client information in a timely manner
- Handle direct client requests and provides effective and timely incidental support and resolution for index data issues and fixes daily quality issues, including clarifications with existing sources
- Coordinate with other departments, especially IT, to ensure high data quality through systematic analysis of concepts and implementation possibilities
- Document Processes and Workflows in the Index Operation Team
- The Index Operations Section is organized in shifts across 2 locations (Zurich and Prague) and covers a time zone from 07:00 to 23:00 CET
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Hold a university degree in finance, mathematics, economics or IT related subjects
- They have strong analytical and conceptual skills and know-how on financial markets
1 year minimum experience and track record in index maintenance, financial industry, data analysis / clean-up
- Be familiar with the use of reference and market data applications
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (especially: Excel; Access), ideally with additional knowledge in VBA and SQL or other advanced IT knowledge
- Have a solid command of written and verbal in English
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish, and Chinese or any other Asian language would be a strong advantage
- Be a team player, customer oriented attitude and ability to act as a proactive, independent team player with a hands-on mentality
- Be able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks time-efficient and autonomously in parallels and work on tight deadlines
It has strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and follow established guideline
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Permanent employment contract
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive corporate benefits package
5 weeks of holidays
- Contribution to public transport
- Pension and life insurance contribution
- Meal vouchers
- Leisure and sport benefits
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments at the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- International, stable and friendly environment with the daily use of foreign languages
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 604 453 479