We work with a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics just to name very few of the many sectors among their business portfolio. Holding operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, this corporation is globally recognized as the “next generation” business consulting market player. Proudly ranked among the most innovative companies to work for by reputable magazines like The Wall Street Journal. A truly unique opportunity to be part of a corporation in market expansion venture.
The Labour Accounting team is part of wider Record 2 Report department that oversees time entry processing, plus time release and adjustment for subsidiaries. The Labour Accounting team is responsible for accurate and timely transactions related to employee’s time entry according to agreed standards all employee data has to be released correctly prior month end closing. All queries and issues related to the time entry are handled in a flexible, timely, and responsible manner, and must comply with SOX requirements.
- Processing time entries and managing the release of time entries for billing
- Time entry adjustments
- Chasing approvals for missing time entries and adjustments
- User maintenance within the time entry system
- Dealing with employee queries in a professional and timely manner
- Processing and resolving disputes
- Assisting the transition of new countries
- Analysing data and generating reports for process owners
- Retrieving original time reports upon request (Business Unit, audit)
- Client satisfaction and issue resolution
- General ad-hoc administration
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes in Finance
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is an advantage
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong processes orientation
- Proactive and analytical skills
- Excel experience is a must
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Must have a strong work ethic
OUR CLIENT’S OFFER
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible start/end of working hours, home-office policy
- Educational contribution
- Education & Development program
- Cafeteria benefit program (Benefity a.s.)
- Meal vouchers
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Talent Recruitment Consultant
mobile +420 604 453 479
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 120 00