Our partner is among the largest consumer products organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
As Material Resource Planning Specialist you are responsible to assure the availability of packaging materials of several material groups. This includes coordination of packaging material changeovers and alignment between departments and suppliers. You will provide and communicate weekly & monthly reports, analyze production demands and stock usage. Within this role, you will also ensure effective communication and coordination between all plants and suppliers.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Download and validate weekly dynamic and static data from systems
- Coordination of changeovers via weekly spreadsheets
- Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload & maintaining of data in SAP on a weekly basis
- Placing packaging material contracts in SAP and monitoring supplier delivery performance
- Participating in meetings and follow-up on packaging projects and possible impacts on materials
- Manage consistent and effective communication to suppliers and internal teams regarding material availability
- Escalating of material constraints in time when necessary
- Run access queries and save access reports
- Serve as potential back-up for team lead
- Take up coaching and coordination within the team
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- University education is preferred
- Minimum 1 year of previous work experience in supply chain planning, logistics processes or relevant
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Advanced to fluent level of German
- Good computer skills – mainly Excel, SAP
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong coordinating and problem solving skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, strong time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented mindset
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attractive corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic