ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 500 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world.
Key elements of our dynamic, friendly and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in the Logistics/ Supply Chain team in Prague.
WHAT IS THE POSITION ABOUT
The role of Demand & Inventory & Material Resource Planning Specialist is to assure the availability of packaging materials for some of the plants based in Western Europe. This includes coordination of packaging material changeovers and alignment between departments and suppliers. You will provide and communicate weekly & monthly reports, analyze production demands and stock usage. Within this role you will also ensure effective communication and co-ordination between all plants and suppliers.
Within this role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
* Analyze production demands and stock usage to provide material coverage
* Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload & maintaining of data and material contracts in SAP
* Provide all necessary information to suppliers in time and align on production schedules and security stocks
* Monitoring supplier delivery performance
* In case of material shortages you will escalate these issues to Zone Planning Managers and Schedulers in various geographical locations
* Participating in meetings and follow-up on packaging projects and possible impacts on materials
* Manage consistent and effective communication to suppliers and internal teams regarding material availability
* Working on improvements on Planning KPIs
* University education is preferred
* Previous work experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant position
* Advanced to fluent level of English (spoken and written)
* German, Dutch or French is a big plus
* Experience in SAP or ERP system preferred
* Strong coordinating, planning, analytical, problem-solving skills and accuracy
* The ability to manage multiple tasks, stress resistant
* Excellent communication skills and team spirit
* Very competitive remuneration: 45.000 – 55.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience/ role)
* Attractive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
* Permanent or temporary employment contract
* Continuous professional & personal development
* All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
* Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
* Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
* Positive, social & international working environment
* Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Regular social events and team building activities
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Branch Operations Manager
+420 777 367 373