ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence.
This position is part of our international Export Team in Prague. As an Export/ Import Specialist, you will be responsible for capturing confirmed and released orders, planning the transportation, updating the transport data, and ensuring delivery of the goods according to the customer’s request.
You will be also in contact with suppliers and clients to ensure high quality services. Within this role, you will manage logistics processes and build relationship with clients and customers while using foreign languages on daily bases.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
* Processing incoming orders from customers in SAP and other systems
* Planning of all transport orders at the best total price and the highest efficiency
* Prepare export documentation according to export country
* Link the transport needs with the customer order
* Interaction with other departments and customers as well as support of other team members in operational issues
* Identify & analyze risks for out of stock, find and coordinate solutions
* Other administrative tasks linked to transport
* Assure correct and timely documents distribution
* Maintain customer database
* Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader
* University education is preferred
* Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written)
* Advanced to fluent level of German, French, Dutch or Spanish
* Previous work experience in order taking or transportation processes, logistics, customer relationship management or within an administrative position would be a great advantage
* Good computer skills; knowledge of SAP would be an asset
* Strong coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills and customer oriented mindset
* Self-starter, a team player ready to learn more
* High energy & positive attitude
* Attractive corporate benefit package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
* Permanent employment contract
* Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
* Continuous professional & personal development
* Perspective projects with an international scope
* Positive, social & international working environment
* Large and modern office building near public transportation
* Extensive training and coaching
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Social events and team building activities
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions or to apply directly:
Mobile: +420 773 795 959
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic