WHO YOU WILL WORK FOR
A leader in the banking and capital markets sector, providing financial services for domestic and international markets for customers in 110 countries. With a human capital of professionals assisting nearly 3,000 customers worldwide to ensure efficient and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations. Throughout the 45 years of our continuous growth and development solutions, this corporation has become a global player on the financial stock market, with operations across multiple locations worldwide including Prague since 2008.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our entire Finance department in Prague supports and enables banks and other investment fund distributors to move towards standardization, automation and processing of investment fund orders. Being a part of our Operations Investment Funds Team, you will be responsible for all operations related to the Investment Funds covering the life-cycle of domestic and accepted investment funds.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
- By collecting dividend information and notify customers accordingly
- By distributing the corresponding dividend cash amounts to customers as per their entitlement
- By preparing and executing the documents sent to different stakeholders
- Preparation, process and distribution of tax vouchers
- Ensure a proper cash and securities reconciliation
- Monitor and respond to customers’ queries
- Managing close cooperation with operational centers abroad and chasing missing information from market participants (customers, providers, banks)
- Gathering and investigation of information and contacts, transfer procedure requirements
- Support any other project related tasks
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- University degree from the field of Finance / Economics / Business Administration / Banking preferred
- Previous work experience in a finance, banking or administrative process-oriented role
- The knowledge of financial markets and instruments is a plus but not a must
- Advanced to fluent in written and spoken English, any other language skills will be an asset
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy, organized, ready to learn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multinational team
- Very strong motivation for the Banking / Trading sector
- You are a real team player and easy to approach
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Permanent employment contract
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Contribution to public transport
- Pension and life insurance contribution
- Meal vouchers
- Leisure and sport benefits
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments at the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- International, stable and friendly environment with daily use of foreign languages
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 604 453 479