Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
The OTC Account Management Specialist is maintaining a ledger of accounts to minimize its financial risks. You will be monitoring your personal portfolio of accounts (e.g. supermarkets, restaurant & pub owners and wholesalers). You will analyze its solvency and where required, you will contact your account by sending a dunning letter to inform them on their over-limit account. You will contact your client by call in order to rehabilitate the overdue account.
In all cases you will aim to find a common solution, such as initiating a new payment date or a win-win payment plan proposal. Afterwards you will follow up on the reconciliation and execution of the payment plan.
In some cases you will need to analyze the history and overall housekeeping on the ledger, verifying and updating the financial system, settling the account and make some basic bookings into the system.
You will report and inform the Sales Representatives on your recommended actions. Also you will support the relationship building between the near-shore and off-shore teams, credit experts, business units and customers.
This role will improve your professional / communication skills while dealing with different type of accounts. It will give you an overview of how a global corporation is following up with their accounts on the financial status and you will enjoy working in a multicultural team.
Once you will have more expertise with your accounts, you will try to find enhancements for improving the current work flow. Also you will support your line manager with coaching and training of new employees in the team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Bachelor or University degree in Economy, Finance or related field or related experience
* Experience working in a Shared Service Centre environment an advantage
* English on advanced level
* DUTCH/FRENCH or ITALIAN on advanced/fluent level
* High level of service mindset
* Good knowledge of SAP or ERP system preferred
* Very good communication and negotiation skills
* Strong assertiveness and team spirit
* Analytical skills and problem solving skills
* Basic business sense
* Strong self-organization and time management skills
* Organised, stress resistant
* Continually seeking out new improvements and opportunities
* Very competitive remuneration
* Extensive corporate benefits package
* Opportunity of travel and training abroad
* Career grow opportunities
* Positive, social and informal working environment
* Refreshments, free cafeteria on workplace
* All relevant training on the job and coaching
* Continuous development of your role with confidence
* Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
* International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
* Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
* Regular social events and team building activities
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 773 795 959
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic