ABOUT THE COMPANY
We work with a Fortune 300 Corporation, a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operational centers in more than 50 countries worldwide across a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs well over 700 team members across various business segments, support services and internal operations.
The Payroll Coordinator ensures and coordinates the Payroll activity in order to guarantee the production of the payroll and the fulfillment of the legal obligations. The Payroll Coordinator is the point of contact with the provider who produces the pay slips. He/she provides the supplier with all pay variables (conventional amount and disposition) after having checked their internal validation.
In addition to making all declarations to social organizations (URSSAF, complementary health insurance, pension fund), he checks the amounts and initiates the requests for payment in line with the legislation in force. The Payroll Coordinator is the referent for topics related to payroll.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and develop with the payroll provider a level of quality and reliability in a perpetual evolution context (changes in remuneration and legislation, company agreement).
- Ensure good communication and the reliability of the information exchanged between the various parties involved in the payroll process.
- Guarantee advice on labor law, on changes in legislation and collective agreements with the Strategic Business Partner in order to optimize the management of human resources.
- Guarantee payment of the remuneration, participation and profit-sharing, payroll taxes in full collaboration with the payroll provider, ZCC and GCC.
- Follow legislative and conventional evolutions.
Define with the payroll provider the necessary IT settings.
- Collaborate with the Control Department to ensure the correct spill of the pay in the accounting.
- Calculate payroll provisions.
- Ensure that all payroll events are taken into account as well as their consequences (sickness leave, maternity leave, wage changes…).
- Participate and/or implement projects that have an impact on payroll, cascade and define any changes to the external payroll provider.
- Privileged contact with external stakeholders on payroll issues (Auditor, URSSAF Inspector, Tax Inspector, etc.)
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- University studies (BAC +2/3) in accounting or human resources
- Payroll and Accounting knowledge
- Cross-functional experience of 2/3 years in a headquarter function
- Social (Labor and/or Human Resources)
- Payroll Techniques
- Knowledge of HRIS
- Fluent English and French
- Work and team spirit
- Assertiveness and resilience
- Competitive salary on the offer starting from 46.000 – 50.000 CZK/ gross
- Attractive corporate benefit package
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
About People Place
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 694 453 479