We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services, and internal operations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collating, verifying and enhancing data from various operational organizations
- Assisting in preparation, analysis, and reconciliation of various records, financial reports, and statements
- Preparing client monthly billing databases and reports
- Performing backup responsibilities for assigned team members
- Cooperating with colleagues in other teams responsible for various aspects of the prebilling process
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of queries from both internal & external sources
- Engaging in process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency
- Participating in new work transitions as needed
- A degree in Finance or related area desired
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and strong analytical skills
- Excel experience is required
- Understanding of business finance systems platforms (SAP) is preferred
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Any other European language is advantage
- 33.000 CZK – 38.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continued professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in the centric part of Prague.
About People Place
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 604 453 479