ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organization groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 200 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries we are supporting our customers all over the world. Key elements of our dynamic and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity and excellence.
As a Procurement Specialist you will play a key part in Procurement Team organizational set-up in Prague. You will be responsible for day-to-day buying of non-strategic items, managing local purchase requisitions per defined strategies and categories, contribute to saving targets while ensuring that Service Level Agreements with the business are being met.
The main accountabilities within this role are verifying purchase request quality, aligning with end users, selecting and negotiating with suppliers, analysing results and supporting creation of contracts and relevant administration.
Within this role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage local purchase requisitions per defined strategies and categories
- Verify purchase request quality and correct buying channel
- Align with end users on missing specification
- Identify suppliers for specific needs or categories
- Analyze results, negotiate and select supplier
- Create contract if required and convert purchase request into purchase order
- Support analysis requests, supplier enablement and contract administration for owned categories
- Resolve helpdesk claims and issues
- Escalate issues to Sourcing & Spot Buy Lead
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- High school or University education in Economics / Finance/ Business Administration/ International Business or relevant field is preferred
- Previous work experience in Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain or administrative position is a great advantage but not a must
- Fluent knowledge of German or Dutch (both spoken and written)
- Advanced level of English
- Good coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform in stressful conditions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary on the offer starting from 40.000 CZK/ gross
- Attractive corporate benefit package
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
About People Place
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Relations Manager
Mobile: +420 775 446 667