ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our partner is a Fortune 400 listed company. A globally well-known corporation serving over 600,000 clients worldwide and Providing Organizations of All types with business outsourcing solutions and Compliance expertise in the area of Human Resources and Recruitment. Remaining to be one of the World’s most diverse and innovative companies That Work for Today and ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies, as an employer, we value your expertise and reward you with Career Development Opportunities Within a welcoming and multinational working environment.
As an experienced SAP Consultant you will be responsible for customizing of existing client implementations, mainly for the PY module, but also in TM and PA, including the investigation, impact analysis, solution identification, configuration and testing based on:
• Implementation of client requirements
• Bug fixing
• Application of legal changes
• Follow up on the HRSP and OSS notes
• As part of a multinational team of specialists, you are responsible for the planning and implementation of monthly Personal and Payroll Calculation processes for our German customers in the area of SAP HR / HCM.
• Support to the colleagues servicing the client (payroll specialists), training delivery.
• Suggest improvements, propose product enhancements, optimization of existing solutions and processes.
• Optimization/Customizing of SAP HCM Module with regard to client’s need and legislative requirements.
• Error analysis, troubleshooting, issue resolution, proposal/implementation/maintenance of solutions.
• Support/stabilization of new rollouts during/after implementation phase
• Implementation/Project Services support
• Improvements to HR business processes, mentoring of lower-level colleagues
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
You have a degree in economics, engineering, computer science or business, and have relevant professional experience
You ideally have 3 years of solid practical experience in customizing SAP HR and you have the knowledge of German Payroll Process including the necessary communication related to Tax and Social Security and SAP HR/PY applications experience with specific knowledge of:
• Enterprise/Personnel Structure
• Payroll Configuration
• Time Management
• Rules and schemas
• Understanding of Authorizations
• Postings to finance an advantage
• Understanding of Employee Self-Service/Portal an advantage
• Efficiently use and support multiple client-site products and applications.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze conditions and errors as they relate to the client or database platform and provide resolution paths.
• Strong client service orientation, attention to detail and follow throughskills.
• Ability to work in a team environment, strong initiative and enthusiasm.
• Fluent German and English is a must
• Attractive corporate benefit package.
• Yearly bonuses.
• A stable permanent employment in a friendly & international working environment.
• Yearly bonuses.
• Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
• Offices in a brand new building with all necessary employee amenities in center of Prague
And there’s more:
• Meal vouchers fully paid by the employer
• 25 days of holidays
• Home office opportunities upon agreement
• Language courses
• Multisport card contribution
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
'I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art :)'
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic