We work with a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics just to name very few of the many sectors among their business portfolio. Holding operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, this corporation is globally recognized as the “next generation” business consulting market player. Proudly ranked among the most innovative companies to work for by reputable magazines like The Wall Street Journal. A truly unique opportunity to be part of a corporation in market expansion venture.
* 34.000 CZK– 40.000 CZK + per month / DOE (depending on experience).
* Extensive corporate benefits package.
* International working environment.
* All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
* Accessible and supportive management.
* Free refreshments in the workplace.
* Social events and team building activities.
* State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
This is a role with high levels of communication as The Human Resources Shared Services department partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing payroll transactions, and administering standardized functions. The Payroll Specialist’s responsibilities include accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, the provision of timely and accurate financial information, and participation in daily data entry payroll processing.
Within your role, the responsibilities would be:
* Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
* Managing and processing payroll actions in an accurate and timely fashion
* Payroll reconciliation prior to validation and transmission of confirmed reports
* Performing compliance and audit checks
* Producing regular and ad-hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
* Reviews, researches and adjusts time records to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy
* Produces and reviews payroll tax statements and year-end employee earnings statements
* Reviews the payroll calculations, researches the legal changes and requests update of Payroll systems to comply with legal or business requirements
* Processing manual remedies where required
* Managing third party payments and reporting
* Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
* Partnering with level 1 and 2 colleagues on areas of multiple touch points
* Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles
* Suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
* Participate in projects and migrations as needed
* Taking ownership and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/DM/Finance functions as required
THE IDEAL PROFILE
* Bachelor’s degree in HR administration, Business administration, or a related field
* Experience in Payroll / HR / Accounting / Customer service is an advantage.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Knowledge of French language is welcomed (but not required)
* Case management expertise
* The ability to manage multiple tasks
* Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
* Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Analytical and problem solving capability
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS is an advantage
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions or to apply directly:
Mobile: +420 777 367 373
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic