Our partner is a Fortune 400 listed company. A globally well-known corporation serving over 600,000 clients worldwide and providing organizations of all types with business outsourcing solutions and compliance expertise in the are of Human Resources. Remaining to be one of the world’s most diverse and innovative companies to work for today and ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies to work for today.
We are building a new Prague team! Be part of this excitement!
The mission is to coordinate and carry out activities and processes required to deliver and manage IT services at agreed levels to business users and customers. Accountable for the stability of Non – Production and Production environments. Responsible for the ongoing management of the technology that is used to deliver and support services. Ensures adequate process and tools are in place for an overall view of service operation and delivery. Manages the warranty of services in operation implementing structured protocols which identify and react to service interruption or degradation to the availability, security, capacity, and continuity of services. Ensures the day to day activities required to deliver stable IT Services to the business and customers are carried out
• Provide prompt and courteous Tier 2 technical support with a focus on high quality, accuracy, responsiveness, and customer satisfaction. Support is often provided to partners around the world and customers who are in technical positions such as software development, system administration
• Research and troubleshoot customers problems and inquires
• Analyse complex technical queries from customers, by troubleshooting, researching executing tasks
• Follow documented processes and procedures for support request handling and case escalation
• Communicate with coworkers and management regarding current / ongoing support cases.
• Contribute to technical knowledge base upon findings
• Handle miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
• 3+ years’ experience in a technical product support or help desk environment
• Provide change history information, monitor alarms, schedule maintenance outages, and handle access issues with customer facing tools
• Solid understanding of networking fundamentals and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, FTP, DHCP, Telnet, etc.)
• Knowledge of both client and server operating systems (Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012, Linux SUSE 10/11, Red Hat – nice to have)
• Server Provisioning:
• Executing Shell scripts
• Application Deployment / troubleshooting • Linux / Windows server troubleshooting
• Matrix driven approach
• Extensive Hands on Server Troubleshooting
• Trouble shoot connectivity issues
• Must understand the Monitoring concepts and threshold values
• Fluent in English (Working Language, French / Italian / German is added value)
• ITIL Basics (certification is an added value)
• Attractive corporate benefit package.
• Yearly bonuses.
• A stable permanent employment in a friendly & international working environment.
• Extensive training and coaching in the HR Sector.
• Continuous professional & personal development.
• Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
• Perspective projects with an international scope.
• Regular social events and team building activities.
• Free refreshments in the workplace.
• Offices in a brand new building with all necessary employee amenities.
• Centric location to public transportation.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
'I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art :)'
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Senior Talent Recruitment Consultant | Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic