We work with a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics just to name very few of the many sectors among their business portfolio. Holding operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, this corporation is globally recognized as the “next generation” business consulting market player. Proudly ranked among the most innovative companies to work for by reputable magazines like The Wall Street Journal. A truly unique opportunity to be part of a corporation in market expansion venture.
The VAT Accountant detects and evaluates risks as well as opportunities regarding respective tax issues. He/she will ensure the completeness of assignments and compliance of budgets as well as prevention of budget overruns. He/she will be responsible for providing advice on value added tax to the organization as well as ensuring the organization is up-to-date on changes in tax legislations. The VAT Accountant also participates in preparation of consultancy reports.
- Prepare VAT returns and related supporting documentation for other company entities in compliance with country tax regulations
- Ensure on-time and uninterrupted delivery of VAT returns to country tax leads
- Perform accounting activities in compliance with accounting policy
- Provide assistance of data delivery for tax inspections and statutory audits
- Work with senior financial analysts on assessing financial risk and ensuring that existing business controls are properly and timely executed
- Assist tax or finance global projects
- Develop ideas for process improvements
- Ensure the high quality service is delivered by maintaining very good relationship with country tax leads, finance representatives and other stakeholders
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in economics/accountancy/information technology
- Requires high standard of English language proficiency
- Responsible for independently registering, consolidating and reporting the VAT balance to Tax Departments (in line with financial policy of the company and legal and tax rules)
- Applies intermediate level of tax knowledge in VAT Reporting process to solve a variety of business issues for multiple countries
- Should prove good knowledge of the process, invoices flow, applications and tools. Supports solutions that impact accounting or VAT Reporting process for multiple countries
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and specialized knowledge to resolve problems and implement recommended solutions
OUR CLIENT’S OFFER
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible start/end of working hours, home-office policy
- Educational contribution
- Education & Development program
- Cafeteria benefit program (Benefity a.s.)
- Meal vouchers
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Talent Recruitment Consultant
mobile +420 604 453 479
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 120 00