Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, not only that is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in business-focused publications such as The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is equally as important, as you have a say in where your career goes within the organization. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but also an opportunity to improve your skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally known corporation.
The Accounting, Record to Report, department is responsible for Intercompany, Ledger Maintenance, Travel and Expenses, Labor Accounting and Treasury functions. Main functional focus is given to global intercompany invoicing and clearance, month end closing, accruals and prepayments, overall journal preparation & approval & posting as well as similar process for related balance sheet reconciliations. The position requires strong leadership skills as well as capability to cooperate on strategically company matters, including ability to cover all finance operational tasks from both management as well as functional perspective.
- Leading of large team, covering internal accounting services on global level
- Manage up to 8 direct reports with overall managerial responsibility for a department staff of 50+
- Provide leadership and direction to the department personnel, ensure staff members are properly trained and have the skills needed to perform their tasks
- Cooperate on determination and execution of the company’s overall vision and strategy
- Assure coaching, maintain succession and secure talent retention at lowest attrition level possible
- Oversee development activities and training requirements including performance improvement measures and other necessary personnel actions
- Drive the overall accounting treatment for R2R as well as mentor all other CSS finance functions
- Build succession planning and functional knowledge preservation within CSS
- Apply CSS standardized process incl. all SOX and operational controls to minimize risk and exposure
- Drive best practice, performance improvement and client satisfaction
- Evaluate and implement actions required to support audit, SOX and compliance regulations
- Assure the R2R spend is within budget – budgetary responsibility for the R2R in CSS Europe
- Streamline and drive recipient side of incoming migrations into R2R stream
- Participate in acquisitions, projects, system deployment and company integrations
- External and internal client accounts SLA achievement and penalty avoidance
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or related area
- 10+ years of working experience out of which 3+ years people management experience (team of 30+)
- Understanding and in depths practical experience of Finance processes and detailed Accounting & bookkeeping knowledge is a must
- Previous experience in international Shared Service Centre is preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate big size team
- Pro-active and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure
- Competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- State of the art office building in Prague center
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Skills development program
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic