Our partner is a Fortune 400 listed company. A globally well-known corporation serving over 600,000 clients worldwide and Providing Organizations of All types with business outsourcing solutions and Compliance expertise in the area of Human Resources and Recruitment. Remaining to be one of the World’s most diverse and innovative companies That Work for Today and ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies, as an employer, we value your expertise and reward you with Career Development Opportunities Within a welcoming and multinational working environment.
We are looking for a passionate Team Manager to join the French Client Services team. The Team Manager is responsible for serving our clients in order to deliver World Class Service, as well as providing leadership, coordination, and management of team members and work activities.
You should be an outstanding Customer services Manager or Team Leader who is passionate about dedicating to helping the employees achieve their full career potential and the chance to have real influence on the standard of service that they provide.
• Providing employees with needed training to perform their operational tasks.
• Preparing, implementing and monitoring annual individual development plans.
• Defining and managing yearly objectives and performance appraisals.
• Participating actively in selection of new hires.
• Weekly reporting of activities in internal time management tool.
• Organize payroll schedule, production and ensure service continuity.
• Ensure services are provided according to contractual commitment and Service Level Agreements.
• Agree and follow payroll rules and procedures for client specifics.
• Work closely with SSC Team Leads and HR in order to ensure new associates are recruited and trained consistently according to our standards.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
• A proven track record of successfully managing and motivating a customer services or sales team.
• Excellent level of English and advanced French language.
• Self-starting, proactive approach with excellent communication skills and a sense of accountability.
• Great customer service and leadership skills are fundamental to this role.
• Sound negotiator, promoting quality and benefits.
• Organized and methodical
• Target driven and motivated.
OUR CLIENTS OFFER:
• Attractive corporate benefit package.
• Yearly bonuses.
• A stable permanent employment in a friendly & international working environment.
• Extensive training and coaching in HR.
• Continuous professional & personal development.
• Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
• Perspective projects with an international scope.
• Regular social events and team building activities.
• Free refreshments in the workplace.
• Offices in a brand new building with all necessary employee amenities.
• Centric location to public transportation.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic