Our partner is a Fortune 400 listed company. A globally well-known corporation serving over 600,000 clients worldwide and Providing Organizations of All types with business outsourcing solutions and Compliance expertise in the area of Human Resources and Recruitment. Remaining to be one of the World’s most diverse and innovative companies That Work for Today and ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies, as an employer, we value your expertise and reward you with Career Development Opportunities Within a welcoming and multinational working environment.
This function is best suited for a results-driven, value-oriented HR Professional with a good level of experience in track record for HR programs. You will be working primarily for Responsible Alongside managers and associates aligning Efforts star for excellence in delivery while making the organization moving forward in Achieving objectives at short, medium and long term. Both at Prague and Pilsen location.
Within your role your responsibilities will be:
- Daily HR support to line managers and associates – (in the case of senior level leaders They will be under the responsibility of the HR Manager)
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Relevant section of the company, business functions, overall requirements and needs, leadership structure and etc. necessary and the proactive actions and Proposal of HR activities and Decisions.
- Been the main point of contact for Associates and Management When needed – Providing the labor law and HR Advice enhancer, and the promote the the the General Communication and raise awareness about HR processes.
- Effectively advice and flawlessly execute internal transfers, changes of contract, less Difficult termination of employment, less serious disciplinary issues etc.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- University degree – preferable in HR, Economics, Law or Psychology
- Previous experience from Similar in size and organization in an equal role.
- Advanced English both Written and spoken Including business and HR terminology; German language Would be an added plus.
- Good knowledge of Czech Labor law
- Previous experience in designing and drafting of HR processes
- Excellent communication skills, proven presentation skills (also in English)
- Proven successful handling of conflict Situations
- Strong level of Word, Excel, Powerpoint is a must and SAP is welcome
- Detail oriented and Precise.
- Independent, proactive, and it resolutive Improve processes and rules.
- Hard working time and flexible.
- Holder of a driving license.
- Attractive corporate benefit package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- A stable permanent employment in a friendly & international working environment.
- Extensive training and coaching in HR.
- Continuous professional & personal development.
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Regular social events and team building activities.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Offices in a brand new building with all necessary employee amenities.
- Centric location to public transportation.
About People Place
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market. Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic