ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client is one of the Largest Banking Organizations in its sector, with a presence in five locations worldwide and over 3,200 employees working for the group. A world leader in the management, safe keeping and administration of customers’ securities, bonds, equities and other financial instruments. Our client maintains individual and corporate customer relationships in over 110 Countries. Its global network extends across 50 markets and is backed by flexible securities lending and collateral management services. They offer one of the most comprehensive international securities services available worldwide.
To be employed by this level of a financial institution does not happen every day. This opportunity will set you well apart in the employment market and remuneration scale. Why not talk to us to find out more details?
Do you like working and playing with the cutting edge Java-based technologies? Are you passionate about the quality, testability and performance of your code? Would you like to work on a critical system which will revolutionize energy trading and distribution in Europe?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we might be looking just for you. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on application which will be crucial for the European energy market and where performance, resilience and 24/7 availability are essential.
- Work with the latest technologies such as React, Sass, Docker and others.
- Work in a team of highly talented developers who share the same values.
- Develop on Linux and enjoy the freedom to choose your own tools without any of the corporate red tape.
- Have excellent salary and lots of luxurious benefits.
- What we would be expecting of you:
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Solid experience within the following technologies:
- RESTful APIs and services
- React or similar
- Test Frameworks: CasperJs or similar
You will earn bonus points for any of the following:
- University degree in Information Technology, or engineering
- Core Java
- Git, especially GitHub
- Maven and Jenkins
- Grunt, Gulp
- Messaging, especially RabbitMQ
- Relational Databases, especially PostgreSQL
The following interpersonal skills are essential:
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a dynamic environment with customer driven projects
- Enjoy working in a team
- Enjoy grasping and extending functional knowledge
OUR CLIENTS OFFER:
- Salary range varies depending on level of experience, we will do our best to work around candidate expectations.
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Opportunities to make your mark with tangible career growth
- Clear defined management structure
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Extensive training and skills development program to achieve the peak of your potential
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
- Team-building activities and social events
About People Place
Our group has been successfully sourcing and providing talented hard-working professionals since 2001, which makes us an experienced but young Recruitment & Staffing agency in the market.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise, innovation, warm-heartedness and integrity. Going the extra mile, comes as standard for us at all times.
People Place & Partners helps people shape their careers and organizations their human power. We build relationships with our candidates and we develop a client service that goes beyond business. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
I am witty and sharp redhead, a recruitment rebel of the conventional approach and a word virtuosa that turns sassiness into art. :)
Please contact me at any time should you have any questions or queries or to apply directly:
Talent Recruitment Consultant | Client Account Management
Mobile: +420 605 115 072
Addresss: Halkova 2, Prague 2, 120 00
Country: Czech Republic