We work with a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics just to name very few of the many sectors among their business portfolio. Holding operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, this corporation is globally recognized as the “next generation” business consulting market player. Proudly ranked among the most innovative companies to work for by reputable magazines like The Wall Street Journal. A truly unique opportunity to be part of a corporation in market expansion venture.
This position reports to Team Lead of the Finance Center of Excellence recently expanding in Prague. Operationally you will be a part of a extended regional finance teams providing business solutions and consultancy services to corporate international and global clients; as well as to support Customer Account teams across relevant regions. Besides the core business, your objective will be to standardize and implement processes that unify the business operations among CEEME and EMEA regions.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Perform financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, and financial modeling; develop and implement capitalization methods, and review journal entries to meet business needs.
- Need to work with other teams on Accounting issues (revenue recognition, transition costs, impairment, billing and collections) affecting that customer account.
- Collection and analysis of budget, monthly forecast and other financial information; interpret, summarize, and upload forecast information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss; may provide budget assistance to other department management.
- Develop financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Forecast accurate and timely cash flow projections, sales projections, and expense projections to ensure that business needs are met.
- Assist department managers with the budgeting process by working with department managers through the development process of each budget.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
Relevant experience in business finance or business consultancy.
or alternatively :
- Previous experience or involvement in financial projects of different types, finance change management or exposure and involvement in ad-hoc finance cases.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance or accounting is a minimum requirement.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- High proficiency in one of the following languages: Italian, Portuguese, French or Dutch
- Strong Excel Skills and SAP; Business Warehouse is a plus.
- Experience in a multi-national company, working and interacting with colleagues across EMEA and CEEME.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of finance processes and accounting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Pro-active, strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen and client focus mentality.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- 50.000 CZK– 65.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
About People Place
About People Place
WE ARE CURATORS OF TALENT WHO DON’T LEAVE THINGS TO CHANCE
We prefer to be plain and straightforward with you. If you are looking for a traditional Recruitment Agency with traditional Recruitment Consultants, that is not us.
To put it simply, we are no fans of invisible walls between people, false etiquette or half-truths when it comes to working together with our candidates. Quite frankly careers and opportunities do mean too much for having to cut through all that noise before we get to know each other well.
When you choose us, you don’t get only an agency and a team of consultants with extraordinary experience and passion. With us, you get “the whole kit and caboodle”. You get honest and transparent relationships, you get the market knowledge and the quality consulting, you get the honest advice, you get the quality in the process and a career partner for as long as you want. You get all that for free, we get paid by our corporate clients when you succeed in getting that job you have chosen and you are happily employed. If you do not win, we do not win. Period!
Having left that clear, we are hoping to be your long-term career partner. We want to provide you with insights and information to help you when you need it. Whatever that might be, we will be constantly aiming to have it available to you through our website or our sister companies websites. One of our goals and responsibilities is to provide you with full support, well beyond your on-boarding day in your new job.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or other People Place job opportunities!
Talent Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +420 735 174 441