The purpose of the role is to be part of the end-to-end project lifecycle by co-ordinating with the global development and QA team and contributing in coding and unit testing to deliver quality releases. You will work alongside a team of software developers focusing on the bank wide application.
The development team is focused on the full software development life cycle process including requirements gathering and validation, architectural design and implementation, software development, automated testing, quality assurance and production delivery (maintenance and support). We follow the Scrum agile methodology and agile UX for designing the front end.
- Contribute to development of applications with continuous focus on Quality, Performance and Resiliency.
- Ensure adherence to coding and quality standards and contribution to DevOps activities.
- Collaborate with global teams in US for development on projects.
- Contribute to detailed project planning activities for such initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation of an efficient software development life cycle.
- Foster continuous process improvement through the use of best practices and agile methodology.
- The developer will be accountable for module/task delivery and execution of technical solution.
- Good skills with .Net application development (Strong C# (.NET 3.5 +), WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, REST)
- Significant experience in SQL (procedures, functions, performance, queries, etc), database design and development (i.e. SQL SERVER or relevant RDBMS)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience working with a team of developers in various regions
- Strong understanding of web client/server application architecture
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and communication skills; including written and oral. The ability to communicate with users in comprehensible terms is crucial
- Middleware (Solace/MQ/Tibco Rv or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of SQL in any major database solution
- Strong Object Oriented development experience (Microsoft .Net preferred)
- Strong SQL Server and T-SQL development experience (creating and maintaining relational databases, stored procedures, views, functions, etc.)
- Familiarity with test driven development (MS-Test)
- Familiarity with formal change control and support processes (JIRA, Scrum)
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Committed to enforcing Process & Procedures as well as Standards within Development
- Experience in technical analysis and documentation of new requirements
- 5 Weeks paid holiday
- Days with possibility to work remotely
- Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
- 7 Days paternity leave
- Technical/Financial training
- Enhanced medical cover
- English or Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance