Do you have strong background in scripting development and performance activities? Do you want to express and implement your own ideas? Would you like to work in a young, dynamic and flexible company? Then this role could be a good choice for you. You will work in a company which creates complete pricing solution to help their customers manage their pricing strategy and by this maximize earning and profit. To make their product even faster and more flexible, the company welcomes a new Performance Engineer.
The purpose of your role is to enhance automation for prediction. You will be exposed to script development, get involved in performance activities during release testing and analyze the results. Also, you will monitor results and figure out the correlation between logic related root causes and performance symptoms.
- Incorporating more performance-focused testing during release cycles
- Further enhancing the monitoring and alerting functionality to help “predict” situations which may lead to performance issues
- Implementing script-based groovy code analysis to identify potential risks
- Implementing script-based system performance log analysis
- Exploring the possibility to find relationships between groovy code and performance log analysis findings
- Working with Ops to further enhance system setups to ensure performance aspects are covered
- Maintain applicable performance-related documentation
- Ability to work independently, i.e. this role is suitable for Mid-Senior candidates with 3+ years’ experience
- Performance experience
- Understanding of Java as the application is written in Java
- Groovy knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of databases on the level of extracting data (MySQL / Postgres / Oracle)
- Linux/Unix (Debian ideally)
- Analytical mindset
- Ability and desire to learn
- Good communication skills for interaction with other teams (Ops, Support, Engineering, Sales)
- Fluent English – work in the international environment
- Possibility to work in the office or REMOTELY with occasional visits to the office in Prague, Ostrava, or Hradec Králové
- Opportunity to work in a young but stable and successful company with growth potential
- Opportunity to be the first team-member and to create and build this role on your own
- Work in a flexible and open ambience
- Satisfaction from finding solutions in a tricky and challenging area
- Benefit package
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.