We are looking for Pharmacovigilance Case Management Specialist who will be responsible for focusing and supporting Covid-19 Vaccine related readiness. You will be working in international team and ensuring Individual Case processing and related activities are carried out to enable compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, company procedures, at a local/regional level or global level, and in compliance with provisions of PV agreements with business partners.
We offer an employment contract for 20 hours per week (4hours/day)
- Receipt, assessment and processing of incoming safety information from multiple sources
- Enter safety data into the Global Inbound Receipt System from spontaneous, clinical trials and other solicited sources
- Provision of safety information to marketing partners/other third-party partners within the timelines
- Data entry for complex cases
- Assist in the quality review of data captured in the system
- Verify and ensure translation of safety information
- A degree in life, health or pharmaceutical sciences is needed
- Proficiency in Medical terminology (Czech or Slovak native)
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Pharmacovigilance procedural documents
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external customers
– You will get support from the beginning of your career path from the international team with a very friendly atmosphere
– You will become a member of a global market leader
– Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
– Benefits package: meal vouchers, Flexi pass, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, transport allowance and more
– Modern offices are located close to Jinonice, Prague 5 but you will be currently working from home
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.