Do you have an academic background in pharma/chemistry/biology or a related field?
Do you have an advanced command of French?
We are hiring French-speaking professionals to join the team of an international company in Prague. Our client is focused on pharma services and seeking candidates for the role of Pharmacovigilance Specialist with French where you can utilize your French language and pharma skills!
Your daily responsibilities would be:
– Communicating with candidates and clients in the pharma industry on a daily basis
– Translating from French to English about the pharma products
– Data tracking and processing in an internal system (training will be provided).
– Pharmacovigilance experience (at least one year)
– Good command of English and French
– At least a bachelor’s degree in the area of pharma/chemistry/biology or another related field
– Eagerness to learn new skills
– Detail orientation
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
– Strong organizational skills
– 5 weeks of paid holidays
– Sick days
– Meal vouchers (100 CZK a day/ contribution is 55 CZK)
– Cafeteria points, 1150 CZK per month for the first two years
– Home office possibilities
– Refreshments at the workplace, including fresh fruits
– Training and language courses
– Team-building and large company-wide events
– Pension and Life Insurance (between 500CZK and 1500CZK monthly)
– Referral bonus
– Employee shares
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.