Our client, a well-known sports betting & gaming company, with a vision/long-term goal of becoming an IT company, is looking for a new colleague in the team that focuses on communication with customers and soft sales.
- We are looking for a person who is a little bit sales-oriented and loves communication with people because this position is focused on soft sales.
- Your main responsibility will be phone and online chat communication with existing and new customers.
- In the case of existing customers, these clients have already used the company’s services so you’ll just ask them if they are interested in another company’s services (new ones).
- In the case of new customers, you’ll receive a list of new clients from another team (so you won’t look for them by yourself), and you’ll reach them and offer them the company’s services. If a new customer is not interested, it’s okay – there is no pressure at all.
- Call center, customer service, or sales experience is ideal, but not a necessity
- Fluent Slovak (you’ll communicate with Slovak-speaking customers daily)
- Fluent English due to internal communication, multicultural team, and English-speaking supervisor
- Very good communication skills, resistance to stress
- Time flexibility due to 2 shifts – morning and afternoon (no night shifts!!!) & weekends
- Fix salary up to your experience & bonuses
- Start up to your possibilities
- Relocation package
- 25 days of vacation
- Home office
- No dress code
- Own café, relaxing zone, gym
- Discounts and promotions provided by the company’s partners
- Modern office in the center of Prague
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.