PHP developer wanted!
Looking for an interesting contract or stable full-time job? Experienced in PHP?
Let’s join a company that is a world-class print management software developer who delivers intelligent document workflows, optimized printing, scanning and gives businesses complete control over their printer fleets.
You will design, implement, and maintain:
- User interface
- REST API
- Printed and scanned documents workflows
- Data replication
- Integration with external systems like payment gateways, LDAP servers, or cloud storage
Besides that, you will of course be an important member of one of our development teams, which is typically made up of around 6 developers and 2 testers.
Our tech stack:
- PHP 7.x (latest version)
- OpenAPI for REST API documentation
- Apache 2.4
- Database: Firebird, SQL Server
We are looking for
- PHP developers with experience in writing stable, testable code
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
- Willingness to learn and teach us what we don’t know
- Object oriented PHP 7
- SQL and database programming
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Object oriented design and patterns
- Unit testing
- Networking and network protocols (TCP, HTTP)
- Proficiency with Git
- Familiarity with Windows Server OS is a plus
- The contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Possibility to work fully from home after a 3-month trial period.
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.