– Ensure that applicable project specifications and standard codes were correctly executed during piping fabrication and erection.
– Understand and interpret all design, fabrication and erection drawings and material specification and other engineering data and arrange for clarification of any project drawing or specification which requires additional information for construction purposes.
– Supervise fabrication and erection of pipe spools and pipe supports as per latest issued construction drawing.
– Supervising piping works to be performed by construction sub-contractor and to insure the compliance with established the construction activities.
– Conduct site surveys with sub-contractors engineering group to propose new routes and locations for expansion facilities where interference occurred.
– To ensure that all site activities are performed in environmentally safe and responsible manner.
– Conduct weekly HSE assessments and safety walk through, safe and unsafe auditing.
– Coordinate among various construction sub-contractor and discipline supervisor executing piping work and verify the availability and adequacy of the material and drawing.
– Verify engineering queries from sub-contractors at site and proposals and give recommendations.
– Coordinate the construction sub-contractor ensuring the compliance with the applicable specification and standard.
– Ensure the quantity of the work executed by the construction sub-contractor and monitor the compliance with established schedule.
– Evaluate the construction sub-contractor work capability according to the programs to be implemented and promote corrective action where necessary.
– Ensure the proper execution of inspection and test in accordance with the field quality control plan and monitor the adequacy result.
– Solve the cases of no-conformity with the support of piping superintendent where necessary.
– Assist in the field engineering works such as field revision of isometric drawing and Technical Site Instruction (TSI) which agreed by sub-contractors as per instruction.
– Monitoring the progress with schedules and updating to lead construction engineer.
– Make daily man-hour consume by sub-contractor and estimate the modification activities including additional works to assure the conformance of budget installation.
– Organizing for preparation of piping systems for testing based on the test pack limits specified in the approved test packs.
– Preparation of test package as per piping system and test package priority schedule.
– Attend final walkthrough of completed piping systems and verify clearing of all punch list prior to mechanical completion.
– Attend coordination meetings with client representatives, site manager and project management team. Assist on all commissioning activities.
– Previous construction experience within the oil and gas industry
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role
– Knowledge of safety legislation and regulations
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package. Familiar with other computer packages (eg. MS Project, Outlook, WinPCS, etc)
– Hazardous Area installation and inspection experience is an advantage
– Financial evaluation above standard
– Participation in exclusive international project
– Daily use of the English language
– The unique experience in Central Europe
– Very good reference for future projects
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry.
From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our close to 32,500 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Present in 45 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction.
Technip shares are listed on the Euronext Paris exchange, and its ADR is traded in the US on the OTCQX marketplace as an American Depositary Receipt (OTCQX: TKPPY).