The prestigious betting company with more than 800 branches, with an incredible turnover and a great drive, is looking for an experienced Test Leader.
Test Lead’s main responsibility is to manage testing on the large and more complex projects, where cross-team(s)’ delivery is expected. At the same time the test lead is responsible for the timely delivery and that processes and methodology, that had been set up, are adhered to. The test lead should be able to take complete ownership of quality on a project and proactively analyze risks.
This role is more styled in “Product – Test Owner” – a chance for skilled QA/Test Engineers, with experience of leading projects/mentoring – to become a TEST LEAD.
- Take complete ownership of high-quality testing delivery on projects impacting several countries and different vertical units
- Coordinate test analysis and test execution amongst other teams and testers
- Regularly communicate with business owners/ stakeholders and testleads/ release managers from several vertical units
- Create and regularly update test strategy/test plan according to project changes
- Provide frequent reports on the progress of testing and quality
- Manage defects and enforce ETA identification for such defects and their resolution according to ETA specified
- Bug prioritization and severity review with business or product owner where wrong bug severity seems to be assigned
Processes and Administration:
- Help to define and ensure methodology, written within Core SQA team and make sure is adhered by other vertical units
- Drive both technical, and operational improvements where identified
- Controls and orders 3rd parties testing suppliers, where the need for regression testing help is needed
Testing and test analysis:
- Coach testers on the topic of test analysis, functional and technical testing
- Be able to help with test analysis of critical application modules and creation of test cases
- 3+ years in software development/testing
- experience with leading small projects or teams
- Advanced test analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL and databases
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Advanced English – written and spoken
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of sports betting and online casino – from user and/or backend perspective
- Experience with Agile development and testing (ideally with Scrum)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Flexible working hours and home office (up to 10 days per month)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on a daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events, etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.