Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding worldwide firm?
Our client is looking for a PMO Analyst.
The following are your responsibilities as a PMO Analyst:
– Ensure project completion
– Write reports to detect and mitigate health hazards
– Upkeep of dashboards
– Information and data analysis
– Participation on process improvements
– Budget forecasts
– Advanced level of written and spoken English (C1)
– Experience from pharma/healthcare company is preferred
– PMO or project management experience (3+ years) is required.
– Project management experience
– Communicational skills
– Organizational and prioritization skills
– CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) is an advantage!
– 5 weeks of holidays
– 4 Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search