● Act as a consultant regarding improvements, standardization, simplification and automation of business processes, and as a business partner with the necessary expertise for SSC operations.
● Actively coordinates all projects related to GBS with Embraco.
● Responsible for identifying opportunities for new processes to be transited and implementing solutions of continuous improvements, standardization, simplification and automation within given area
● Actively contributes to the development of concepts, methods and strategies and is required to integrate their company experience and best practices into their day to day activities and assigned projects in field of improvements, standardization, simplification and automation
● Apply judgment and independent evaluation of multiple factors when resolving the problems and issues. Subject matter experts within assigned area as well as working knowledge of the areas supported by peers.
● Guided by project and work deadlines, needs to set own priorities and use discretion to complete assignments, independently applying the knowledge of processes and standards within given area
● Work with intenal GBS and Embraco teams to ensure project implementation within the develop solutions and apply to Shaed Services Center enviroment.
● Responsible for delivering results according to the SLAs and other goals defined by SSC leadership
• Understand and respect different cultures (from Brazil, China, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Slovakia and USA) developing a friendship and cooperative environment
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Business-related studies with managing of administrative processes
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
• Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision while performing a variety of complex tasks
• Working experience from international company or SSC is an advantage
• Active level of English (written & spoken) – minimum requirement is B2
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill, able to research and explain details in large sets of data, able to find and design solutions
• Results oriented and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Quick learner and be interested in continuous self-improvement, must be willing to develop and grow with the company and have the desire to take on more responsibility
• Delivering clear results and meeting deadlines
• Adequate relationship with internal clients on different levels of the company
– Opportunity to work in multi-cultural environment
– Work in open and friendly atmosphere
– Qualification programs
– Home office program
– Referral bonus
– Childbirth & Marriage bonuses
– Team building activities
– Travelling compensation
– Package of discounts of contracted retailers and service providers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.