Opportunity to join a NEW PROJECT in Prague! Different roles are available for GERMAN and ENGLISH speakers depending on their expertise and experience.
You now have an opportunity to develop in different fields according to your interests, academic background or professional experience.
- ACCOUNTING * ANALYSIS * HR ADMINISTRATION * RECRUITMENT * PAYROLL * BACK OFFICE SUPPORT * ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT *LOGISTICS * CUSTOMER SERVICE *
Apply to find out more information about your chance to develop a career in a multinational, renowed global organisation with strong customer and employee focus.Requirements:
- At least a bachelor degree
- Advanced knolwedge German and English
- Prior work exprience in administration, accounting, analysis, customer service or HR is welcomed
- Motivation to develop professionally
- Ambition to be a part of and represent a global top company
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Cafeteria points
- Free gym access
- Language courses and other training
- Pension and Life Insurance
- ** Candidates from abroad may be eligible for a RELOCATION PACKAGE ***
Are you interested? You should be!
Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.