International Belgian company is looking for a Power BI Expert to join a multicultural team. This opportunity is not only for professionals, who would like to work full-time, but also for students with ability to work part-time!
Are you fluent in English? Do you have knowledge of Power BI? Are you an analytical-minded person? This opportunity is for you!
– Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models
– Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
– Convert business requirements into technical specifications
– Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, and models
– Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts
– Experience with Power BI
– Advanced level of English (at least B2)
– Analytical-minded profile
What you will have:
– Opportunity to work part-time or full-time
– Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, multisport card, company products for free and more
– Personal laptop which you can use for your private needs
– Supportive and friendly multicultural team
– Competitive salary
– Modern offices are located in Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.