We have an opportunity for a junior or senior HR specialist to join our team in Brno.
HR specialists drive and ensure smooth run of the HR operations – administration, onboarding, compliance and overall Employee Lifecycle. This position’s main focus is on supporting our colleagues in The Netherlands and will closely cooperate with the local HR team and all related departments.
You will be responsible to fulfill wide range of HR operation related tasks from administration and HR support to continuous improvement projects.
What will you do?
- Contract preparation and modifications, Onboarding administration
- Processing payroll changes, maintaining employee files and records (in Workday system)
- Communicate with our PPG colleagues (via phone, chat, HR tickets) and assist them with questions about HR policies and HR system
- Cooperate with team members and support them in solving daily tasks
- Data analysis
- Maintaining documentation in German language
What you need:
- German language proficiency and good knowledge of English
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Skills / experience that could be an advantage for this role:
- Experience in customer service and data administration
- Experience with ticketing tools and Workday system
- Analytical skills, attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Continuous Improvement mindset
What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Work in a small international team
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities, access to LinkedIn learning courses
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Benefits: to be discussed during interview
About PPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, S.R.O.
We are the global color manufacturer and the days of our shared services center in Brno are definitely not painted grey. You will meet those who like to work with numbers, accounting, foreign languages and administration. From Brno we take care of invoice administration, accounting, HR and education. We are supporting our colleagues in PPG European offices, but also in the US, Canada and Mexico. In Brno we are about 500 people and you can meet young faces, but also experienced matadors.