As a Accounts Payable, you will be a member of the Shared Services Center accounts payable accounting team. The Accounts Payable (“AP”) function includes the activities that follow procurement and terminate at the processing and recording of a payment for goods and services and the related expense in the General Ledger.
- Account payable operations – posting of supplier invoices during the day to day operation
- Key contact for suppliers
- Communication with internal customers and suppliers to ensure smooth & effective operation, ensuring all issues are escalated and resolved within defined timescales
- Effective resolution of queries
- Maintenance of control activities
- Working experience in administration or high school (Finance/Accounting)
- basic level of French + English language on a good level
- PC skills (MS Office, Oracle experience is an advantage)
- A strong team player with the ability to learn and work alone when necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
About PPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, S.R.O.
We are the global color manufacturer and the days of our shared services center in Brno are definitely not painted grey. You will meet those who like to work with numbers, accounting, foreign languages and administration. From Brno we take care of invoice administration, accounting, HR and education. We are supporting our colleagues in PPG European offices, but also in the US, Canada and Mexico. In Brno we are about 500 people and you can meet young faces, but also experienced matadors.