Become part of a company, trying to be one step ahead of operators in the field of new technologies (5G, LTE, EPC). Customers are mobile network providers mainly from the EU, then Russia, Egypt, and basically the entire EMEA region. The place of work is ideal Brno, where is the company’s R&D center, or Prague, but it would be necessary to go to Brno once a week.
- Communicate with a team of 27 specialists (developers, technicians, …) who are located in the USA (Dallas, Texas, where the headquarters are located), Britain, India, and the Czech Republic (where there is a large R&D competence center that deals with 5G)
- Inform customers about developments in telecommunications in the area of new 5G networks and introduce them to the company’s product portfolio
- Answer technical questions of clients and prepare technical descriptions of solutions
- Not to do the configurations but the architecture itself
- The ideal candidate would be from the architecture of 5G solutions and EPC (Evolved Pocket Core)
- The position is also suitable for a technical person from operations (4G, LTE), who would like to move into the architecture
- Your knowledge of RAN / Core should be quite high
- gym, massages, table football tournaments, corporate events
- home office, flexible working hours
- education system, English courses
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- 25 days holiday, 3 sick days
- Cafeteria system CZK 350 / month, CZK 1,500 pension contribution, contributions on important anniversaries
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.