Do you fancy IT? Do you keen on telecommunication? We are looking for a pre-sales consultant who is capable of delivery of customers demands and cooperation with internal sales team and technical experts. You can look forward to exciting job, friendly colleagues, enjoyable workplace and attractive salary. If you are interested in the position, be free to send your CV: email@example.com.
- Working closely with the Sales and Project team on proposals and pitches for business
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements
- Presenting proposals to prospects/customers alongside members of the Sales team
- Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proofs of Concept (POCs)
- Compiling a range of product demo scenarios to showcase the product’s wide range of use cases, capabilities and business benefits
- Preparing, managing and delivering sales and marketing materials to promote and sell the product’s solution
- Expected to travel to customer/sales locations primarily within Europe and conferences and exhibitions
- Previous experience working within a technical and IT Services pre-sales positions (2 years expected)
- Extensive knowledge of the Telecommunications industry technologies and standards (3 years expected)
- Must be a Telecommunications Subject Matter Expert with extensive software systems experience
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions even to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Good listening skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions
- Excellent communication in English
- Czech company with great potential and big results
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Salary bonus up to 50% based on sales results
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Contribution to sports (Multisport card)
- Contribution to the life insurance
- Self-organization of the job
- Opportunity for travelling
- Opportunity for personal growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.