Positive Technologies is an international company with unrivaled knowledge on Enterprise, Industrial, and Telco security space, empowered with many publications and cooperation with the most important regulatory bodies and security communities.
The candidate will be based in Brno, Czech Republic, working remotely or from PT Office. Ерш role will support the Europe Managing Director who is responsible of market strategies, methodologies, and activities organization. Both together will develop the market opportunities.
The senior Pre-sales Engineer will provide technical support to identify new needs of our customers and to convey a positive image of the company and its products.
As a technical expert you will:
- Evaluate the customer core and understand how the network operates
- Solve customer problems by recommending products and design suggestions
- Review customer designs for feasibility and accuracy in materials
- Support customers in definition customer cybersecurity strategy
- Stay up to date with research and analytics in the field of telecoms security
As a non-technical expert you will:
- Conduct data analysis on the customer`s use of our solutions and services
- Be involved with providing and presenting technical information to customers from quote to close
- Understand pricing mechanisms and support the sales team in building commercial proposals
- Lead manage & provide direct technical input to customer RFXs
- Prepare technical sales materials including collateral, quotation, timeline, project plan, and solution proposals
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Positive Technologies sales operations
- Work with Product Managers to reflect customer requirements in feature set & road map
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
Location: Brno (during onboarding, otherwise fully remote)
Team: 7 people in Pre-Sales, and in total, we employ around 700 people (Russia, UK, USA, and Italy). The team is international with an abroad Manager in Rome.
Product: Telecom security and firewall systems
Customers: Mobile operators, banks, insurance companies, especially from the EU or the Middle East
- At least 1 year on a Sales/Pre-sales position
- Strong IT background (networking, security)
- Fluent English
- Experience with competing in tenders and preparing related materials
- Willingness to travel
- Strong soft and presentational skills
Technically would help:
- Proven experience in the Telco industry
- Good knowledge of 3G/4G and 5G network architectures and network core designs
- Solid understanding of LTE/5G and wireless technologies
- Understanding of the development of virtualized EPC and 5G Core landscape including vendors/products/key attributes
- Good understanding of the move to virtualize core network elements and how this impacts performance and cost
- Understanding of information security threats for telecom operators (MNOs)
- Full-remote (once per month in the office)
- Our team gives a lot of attention to each project and personnel growth.
- 25 days holiday, 5 sick days
- Indefinite contract
- Internal and external trainings
- Possibility to travel
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.