Our client is an International courier, package delivery and express mail service, delivering over 1.5 billion parcels per year.
They are looking for both Senior and Principal Network Engineer for Tools dpt. to complete their team.
You will act as technical expert for telecom tools and monitoring. You will support internal teams providing, configuring and adapting broad set of telecom tools to fit their needs and improve performance. Telecom tools are related, but not limited, to performance, event and configuration management, compliance management, integration and automation, alerting, analysis, audit and reporting.
What will you do:
- Deployment and maintenance of the telecom tool set
- Closely cooperate with all telecom teams, configuration and asset management team, to fulfill requirements for monitoring, alerting and analysis etc., by selecting and configuring appropriate tools
- Assessment of new tools, and regular reviews of current tools
- Consult on tools usage and provide internal trainings and guidelines
- Provide expert tools usage support during incidents
- Very good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and crucial telecom infrastructure like DNS and DHCP
- Advanced understanding of telemetry, monitoring and management protocols such are SNMP, NetFlow,
- Good understanding of industry standards and familiarity with open concepts in multi-vendor environments
- Understanding of data storage concepts like file systems, databases, SAN and ability to interact with those systems directly (SQL, noSQL, search and cache engines…)
- Comprehension of data processing, indexing, archiving and data analytics
- Programming and scripting skills (shell scripts, python, C, Java, etc…)
- Knowledge BMC or similar tool is an advantage
- Configuration API interfaces, and other related to network visibility and orchestration is a benefit
- Fluent English
- Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
- Modern offices in Chodov
- Home office possibilities
- Permanent contract
- Pension plan contribution
- CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
- Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.