– Identification, documentation and assessment of automation potentials
– You will have the opportunity to prove your analytical skills and to apply your passion for improvement in order to develop a pipeline of attractive automation potentials. State-of-the-art technology, such as Robotic Process Automation, will be supporting you in your automation quest.
– You will be involved in the project management and stakeholder interaction required to implement automation potentials.
– Identify, document and assess automation potentials for all analyzed service areas
– Design feasible and scalable target process / procedure for automation potentials
– Practical basic experience in programming (e.g. Automation through Excel VBA code not macros) or IT solution development
– Similar work experience 1-2 years
– Experience working with Robotic Process Automation technologies (e.g. UiPath (preferred), BluePrism, Automation Anywhere) is an advantage
– Ideally knowledge of process notation standard BPMN 2.0
– Willingness to travel (HQ in USA)
– To be the very first person responsible for the process automation
– Daily use of English language, regular business trips to USA and China
– Dynamic environment of new established FSSC
– Wide range of company´s benefits